Chicken is the most widely eaten poultry meat in the world.
It is classified as white meat because it contains more protein content in relation to fat. Taking chicken meat helps in weight loss, regulating blood pressure and reducing cholesterol in the blood.
- Calcium and phosphorus keep the bones and teeth healthy
- Vitamin B5 induces happiness by calming the nerves
- Magnesium stabilises the mood
- Vitamin C boosts immunity and heals respiratory infections
- B6 regulates heart function, preventing incidents of heart attack