Orange Flesh Sweet Potatoes
Orange Flesh Sweet Potatoes (OFSP) are full of vitamin A and C, but make sure you buy the orange ones! They are easy
to prepare just boil or steam them with a pinch of salt for 10 - 12 mins.
- Vitamin A keeps our eyes healthy and help us fight disease.
- Vitamin C keeps our skin, cartilage, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels healthy.Very important for pregnant women.
- Manganese helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Vitamin B6 keeps our nervous system healthy.
- Copper helps your body make red blood cells.
- Pantothenic acid and Vitamin B5 are needed so your body can use the
fats, carbohydrates and proteins we eat.