Green peas are a very good source of vitamin K, manganese, dietary fibre, vitamin B1, copper, vitamin C, phosphorus and folate.
- Fibre helps with digestion.
- Vitamin B3 improves circulation.
- Vitamin C maintains and repairs bones and teeth.
- Vitamin K helps blood to clot.
- Vitamin B2 helps release the energy from our food.
- Folates, B12 helps produce healthy red blood cells.
- Folates are very important for pregnant women to help the foetus develop a healthy brain and spinal cord.
- Vitamin B1 helps the body process fats and proteins.
- Protein for our bodies to grow and repair.