Carrots can be eaten raw. Eating carrots raw gives you even more of the healthy nutrients than when they are cooked. Grated carrots can be added to your brown flour chapatis to make them extra healthy!
- Vitamin B1 helps our bodies use the fats and protein we eat.
- Vitamin B6 keeps our nerves healthy.
- Vitamin B8 helps our bodies to work well.
- Folates are very important when you are pregnant for healthy
brain development in the foetus.
- Vitamin A for healthy eyes.
- Vitamin K helps our blood to clot.
- Vitamin B6 for nerves.
- Vitamin C for healthy skin.
- Fibre to keep our digestive system healthy.