- 1/2 kg beef
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 papaya
- Red beans (maharagwe)
- Black pepper & salt
- Cooking oil
- For the marinade finely chop one papaya, 2 cloves garlic, a pinch of salt, one tablespoon cooking oil.
- Cut the beef into cubes, and mix into the papaya to tenderise the meat, leave for at least half an hour.
- Once tender cook up in a large pot until the meat is cooked through thoroughly
- In one pot boil red beans, cubed potatoes and pumpkin until soft, then mash all together.
- Finely chop spinach and tomatoes, fry quickly in saucepan. Make sure not to cook for too long so that you keep all the good nutrients.