Chicken Chapati Roll
- Chicken breasts
- Cooking oil
- Chop the chicken into small pieces and cook in a pan with oil.
- Add a dash of pepper and turmeric to the chicken and then place the chicken to the side when it has cooked.
- Fry one chopped onion. Add some ginger, a dash of garlic, a pinch of salt, chopped tomatoes, and two chopped carrots.
- Add the chicken to the mixture followed by a sprinkle of fresh coriander and mix the ingredients well.
- Place the chicken mixture into a chapati, roll it up, and slice the chapati in half.