Pumpkin and Split Pea Stew
- Pumpkin, cut into cubes
- Split peas
- Goats milk
- Green onions
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- Salt & pepper
- Heat a pan of oil and add some green onions. Add in the garlic and cook until it is fragrant.
- Add a teaspoon of garam masala and stir.
- Add in the pumpkin cubes. Make sure they are evenly coated with the spice mix and cover the pan. Leave the pumpkin to cook for 5 minutes, until they are soft and brown.
- Add the split peas, carrots and, a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Then add the milk and water, cover the pan, and let it simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with boiled rice and steamed spinach.