Vegetable Korma with Potatoes, Pumpkin and Eggs
- Tomato paste
- Spring onions
- Green peas
- Lemon grass
- Coriander (dhania)
- Fry the onions in a pan of oil, and add the garlic and ginger. Once fragrant, add the tomatoes. Stir for a few minutes.
- Chop the potatoes and pumpkin into cubes and add them to the pan.
- In a separate pan, boil the garden peas. Once boiled add them to the potatoes and pumpkin stew.
- Add tomato paste and some water. Boil for 10 minutes.
- Add a bit of lemon grass and a cup of yogurt. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Boil the eggs and slice them into quarters. Add them to the stew and sprinkle some chopped coriander on top.
- Season with some salt.