Coconut Fish and Fried Amaranth
- Spring onions
- Catfish or any fish
- Coconut milk
- Green vegetables
- For the fish stew, fry the onions until they are translucent. Add a pinch of garlic, ginger and a heap of tomatoes and fry for at least one minute.
- In a separate pan, fry some spring onions and add green vegetables, making sure sure they have been washed.
- Cut the head of the fish off and keep aside to make a soup with later.
- Slice up the fish and add lemon juice.
- Add coconut milk to the fried vegetables for the stew, then add the fish and some water and salt. Give it time to boil and incorporate for 3 minutes.
- Add peas and leave for a further 5 minutes.